Parallel reactor system for heterogeneous gas phase catalysis and transient kinetic material testing.
The Switch16 system is the result of a cooperation between the Institute des Recherches sur la Catalyse (IRCE) in Lyon, France, and AMTECH.
It is a system comprising 16 cylindrical, reactor-like cartridges, which contain catalytic material and are easily exchangeable.
Switch16 was designed for the acquisition of high quality data, and is able to conduct kinetic studies or material characterisation.
- 16 heatable reactor cartridges
- constant conditions in all reactors regarding pressure, flow, temperature
- individual temperature measurements possible
- optional second liquid evaporator unit and gas supply
- switching between states (steady-state and transient) possible
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- heterogeneous gas phase catalysis
- parallel testing of catalysts, adsorbents and reaction conditions
- transient kinetic studies, e.g. product analysis over time, fast deactivation studies
- break-through measurements
- Denox in presence of water
- gas flow rate: 200 ml/min per reactor
- liquid flow rate: 0.2 g/min per reactor (other flow rates possible)
- maximum operating temperature: 550°C
- maximum operating pressure: 13 bar
- apparent bed volume: 4 ml
Find out more about Switch16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23