SPR16 (2nd Generation) – Slurry Phase Reactor System
Fast, parallel testing of multiphase heterogeneous or homogeneous catalytic reactions.
The automated slurry phase reactor system SPR16 was developed in 2002.
It was part of the European Combicat project, and the result of the cooperation between DSM, a chemical company from the Netherlands, and AMTECH.
After 7 successful years, the SPR system was revolutionized to become SPR16 (2nd generation).
Among other factors, a variety of customer experiences provided the basis for the new SPR system.
- 16 independently operable batch reactors
- temperature, pressure and stirrers are individually adjustable
- variable, automated gas and liquid feed
- patented sampling procedure
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- flexible GUI/SCADA software
The system may be extended with the following supplementary modules:
- high temperature module
- liquid flow module
- gas sampler
- continuous feed module
- slurry filter
- catalyst baskets
- testing of catalysts, liquids, co-agents and solvents
- kinetic studies and mass transfer investigations
- fine chemistry, life science, polymer chemistry
- variety of heterogeneous and homogeneous multiphase batch catalytic processes: hydrogenation, carbonylations, hydroformylations, oxidations, hydrogenolysis
- reactor volume: 15 ml
- operating pressure: up to 150 bar
- operating temperature: up to 250°C for pre-treatment, 220°C for reactions
- stirring speed: 0-2000 rpm
Find out more about SPR16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23