SPR16generation2 - Slurry Phase Reactor System
fast, parallel testing of multiphase heterogeneous or homogeneous catalytic reactions
The automated slurry phase reactor system SPR16 was developed in 2002. It was part of the European Combicat project, and the result of the cooperation between DSM, a chemical company from the Netherlands, and AMTECH.
After 7 successful years, the SPR system was revolutionized to become SPR16generation2. Among other factors, a variety of customer experiences provided the basis for the new SPR system.
- 16 independently operable batch reactors
- temperature, pressure and stirrers are individually adjustable
- variable, automated gas and liquid feed
- patented sampling procedure
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- flexible GUI / SCADA software
The system may be extended with the following supplementary modules:
- high temperature module
- liquid flow module
- gas sampler
- continuous feed module
- slurry filter
- catalyst baskets
- testing of catalysts, liquids, co-agents and solvents
- kinetic studies and mass transfer investigations
- fine chemistry, life science, polymer chemistry
- variety of heterogeneous and homogeneous multiphase batch catalytic processes: hydrogenation, carbonylations, hydroformylations, oxidations, hydrogenolysis
- reactor volume: 15 ml
- operating pressure: up to 150 bar
- operating temperature: up to 250°C for pre-treatment, 220°C for reactions
- stirring speed: 0 - 2000rpm
Find out more about SPR16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
Upcoming international event
Visit us at the 25. international conference of the North American Catalysis Society Meeting which will be held from June 4 to 9, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
Our next event
Coming soon – the 50th
anniversery of the annual meeting of the German Catalysis Society, the Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker, will be celebrated in Weimar from March 15-17, 2017.