SPR100/X – 100 ml Slurry Phase Reactor
Fast, parallel testing of multiphase heterogeneous or homogeneous catalytic reactions.
After the successful introduction of the SPR16 system, the SPR100/X was designed based on the SPR16 principle.
It was introduced in 2007.
The SPR100/X is a modular system comprising 100 ml reactors, internal cooling, flexible media supply and individual stirring options.
The basic unit contains two reactors.
- modular two-batch reactor basis setup, extensible by groups of two, each reactor is independently controlled
- temperature, pressure, stirring speed are individually adjustable for each reactor
- reactors may be used as CSTRs (continuous stirred tank reactors) or cascading CSTRs
- polyolefin option
- automatic gas and liquid feed
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- heterogeneous and homogeneous multiphase reactions
- hydroformylations, oxidations, hydrogenolysis
- polyolefin chemistry
- reactor volume: 100 ml
- working pressure: 150 bar
- stirring speed: 0-800 rpm
Find out more about SPR100/X and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23