A state-of-the-art reactor system for parallel testing of heterogeneous catalysts in the gas phase.
The Spider reactor system is a multi-reactor system licensed from the Instituto de Tecnologìa Quìmica Valencia (ITQ), which is designed for material testing and process optimisation.
It is used for conducting simultaneous tests on materials using 16 fixed bed continuous flow reactors in a wide range of chemical and catalytic processes.
- 16 reactors, individually heatable
- precise flow control of gases and liquids by the use of individual MFCs and LFCs in each reactor
- individual pressure control for each reactor
- individual temperature measurement for each reactor
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- hydrocracking, hydrotreating
- alkane isomerisation
- Fischer Tropsch synthesis
- kinetic deactivation or regeneration processes
- desulphurisation of gases and gasolines
- alkylation, disproportionation, selective oxydation of hydrocarbons
- maximum operating temperature: 550°C
- maximum operating pressure: 70 bar
- apparent bed volume: 4 ml
- gas flow rate: 5-200 ml/min per reactor
- liquid flow rate: 0.5-5 g/hr per reactor
Find out more about Spider16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23