A state-of-the-art reactor system for parallel testing of heterogeneous catalysts in the gas phase.
The Spider reactor system is a multi-reactor system licensed from the Instituto de Tecnologìa Quìmica Valencia (ITQ), which is designed for material testing and process optimisation.
It is used for conducting simultaneous tests on materials using 16 fixed bed continuous flow reactors in a wide range of chemical and catalytic processes.
- 16 reactors, individually heatable
- precise flow control of gases and liquids by the use of individual MFCs and LFCs in each reactor
- individual pressure control for each reactor
- individual temperature measurement for each reactor
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- hydrocracking, hydrotreating
- alkane isomerisation
- Fischer Tropsch synthesis
- kinetic deactivation or regeneration processes
- desulphurisation of gases and gasolines
- alkylation, disproportionation, selective oxydation of hydrocarbons
- maximum operating temperature: 550°C
- maximum operating pressure: 70 bar
- apparent bed volume: 4 ml
- gas flow rate: 5-200 ml/min per reactor
- liquid flow rate: 0.5-5 g/hr per reactor
Find out more about Spider16 and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
AMTECH at ChinaNANO 2019
AMTECH's Chinese distribution partner Huanaco Innovation will be participating as an exhibitor at the 8th International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology, China (ChinaNANO 2019), to be held in Beijing, China, August 17–19, 2019.
Published on 2019-08-12
AMTECH at EuropaCat 2019
AMTECH will be participating as an exhibitor at the 14th European Congress on Catalysis, EuropaCat 2019, to be held at Eurogress, Aachen, Germany, August 18–23, 2019.
Published on 2019-06-20
AMTECH at NAM26 in Chicago, Illinois
Visit us at the 26th international meeting of the North American Catalysis Society which will be held June 23–28, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Published on 2019-05-24