Quality testing and quality control under real process conditions - ensuring product safety with our catalyst testing systems.
Our new quality monitoring system allows for even more reliable, reproducible catalyst production.
The system is designed for automated parallel testing and quality monitoring of Denox catalysts, under real process conditions.
A fine-tunable realistic exhaust gas mixture is fed into a reactor loaded with catalyst samples.
The system performs activity and selectivity tests of representative catalyst monoliths/plates according to predefined, reproducible test programs.
- 1 reactor accommodating several catalyst plates
- gas or oil burner, fan system, ageing unit
- temperature, space velocity and gas concentrations are variable and programmable
- reproducibility by the use of reliable test results
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- tests of catalysts with Denox reactions
- quality control of power plant catalysts
- analysis of newly developed catalysts
- maximum operating temperature: 500°C
- working pressure: 990 mbar - atm
- up to 4 gases can be dosed
- maximum catalyst length: 750 mm
- maximum catalyst width: 70 mm
- gas flow rate max.: 212 m3/h
Find out more about SPHYNXindustrial and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23