Quality testing and quality control under real process conditions - ensuring product safety with our catalyst testing systems.
Our new quality monitoring system allows for even more reliable, reproducible catalyst production.
A parallel high pressure reactor rig in combination with downstream online analysis shortens test cycles compared to standard manual tests.
The system performs activity and selectivity tests of representative catalyst monoliths according to predefined, reproducible test programs.
General System Features
- 2-8 reactors on a parallel reactor rig
- temperature, space velocity, and gas mixtures are variable
- reproducibility by the use of reliable test results
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- product quality monitoring/management
- analysis of newly developed catalysts
- research and development
- Restek® coated stainless steel or Nicrofer reactors
- maximum operating temperature: 750°C
- working pressure: atmospheric
- maximum monolith size (length x width x diameter): 150 mm x 28 mm x 35 mm
- up to 15 different gases may be mixed
- maximum wet gas flow rate: 100 l/min
- liquid flow rate: 10 ml/min per reactor
Find out more about SPHYNXautomotive and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
AMTECH at EuropaCat 2019
AMTECH will be participating as an exhibitor at the 14th European Congress on Catalysis, EuropaCat 2019, to be held at Eurogress, Aachen, Germany, August 18–23, 2019.
Published on 2019-06-20
AMTECH at NAM26 in Chicago, Illinois
Visit us at the 26th international meeting of the North American Catalysis Society which will be held June 23–28, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Published on 2019-05-24
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04