quality testing and quality control. under real process conditions - ensuring product safety with our catalyst testing systems
Our new quality monitoring system allows for even more reliable, reproducible catalyst production. A parallel high pressure reactor rig in combination with downstream online analysis shortens test cycles compared to standard manual tests. The system performs activity and selectivity tests of representative catalyst monoliths according to predefined, reproducible test programs.
general system features
- 2-8 reactors on a parallel reactor rig
- temperature, space velocity, and gas mixtures are variable
- reproducibility by the use of reliable test results
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI / SCADA software
- product quality monitoring / management
- analysis of newly developed catalysts
- research and development
- Restek© coated stainless steel or Nicrofer reactors
- maximum operating temperature: 750°C
- working pressure: atmospheric
- maximum monolith size (length x width x diameter): 150 mm x 28 mm x 35 mm
- up to 15 different gases may be mixed
- maximum wet gas flow rate: 100 l/min
- liquid flow rate: 10 ml/min per reactor
Find out more about SPHYNXautomotive and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
Upcoming international event
Visit us at the 25. international conference of the North American Catalysis Society Meeting which will be held from June 4 to 9, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
Our next event
Coming soon – the 50th
anniversery of the annual meeting of the German Catalysis Society, the Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker, will be celebrated in Weimar from March 15-17, 2017.