Quality testing and quality control under real process conditions - ensuring product safety with our catalyst testing systems.
Our new quality monitoring system allows for even more reliable, reproducible catalyst production.
A parallel high pressure reactor rig in combination with downstream online analysis shortens test cycles compared to standard manual tests.
The system performs activity and selectivity tests of representative catalyst monoliths according to predefined, reproducible test programs.
General System Features
- 2-8 reactors on a parallel reactor rig
- temperature, space velocity, and gas mixtures are variable
- reproducibility by the use of reliable test results
- control PC for experiment scheduling and analysis
- Windows PC incl. GUI/SCADA software
- product quality monitoring/management
- analysis of newly developed catalysts
- research and development
- Restek® coated stainless steel or Nicrofer reactors
- maximum operating temperature: 750°C
- working pressure: atmospheric
- maximum monolith size (length x width x diameter): 150 mm x 28 mm x 35 mm
- up to 15 different gases may be mixed
- maximum wet gas flow rate: 100 l/min
- liquid flow rate: 10 ml/min per reactor
Find out more about SPHYNXautomotive and contact us via info(at)amtech-htt.de!
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23