Especially for the needs in the areas of education and teaching, but also research we offer simple, but flexible bench-top autoclaves for a variety of applications, such as hydrothermal synthesis, hydrogenation, polymerization.
They are characterized by reduced footprint, easy handling and high reliability.
A variety of configuration options allows the reactors to be equipped with a heating including temperature control and pressure control if needed.
- Standalone bench-top model
- The reactor can be opened and closed easily without any tools for quick exchange of its content
- Various O-ring sealings according application usable, e.g. Viton, Kalrez or Teflon
- Numerous connections in the reactor head open various application possibilities
- Safety rupture disc included
- Pressure gauge or pressure transmitter with digital display for pressure indication and control included
- Further accessories on request (e.g. heating jacket, thermocouple, stirrer)
- Maximum operating temperature: 250°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar
- Available volumes: 15 ml, 25 ml, 100 ml
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450 mm x 375 mm x 400 mm (overall dimensions incl. frame and pressure gauge)
- Material of Construction: AISI 316L, other materials on request
AMTECH at ChinaNANO 2019
AMTECH's Chinese distribution partner Huanaco Innovation will be participating as an exhibitor at the 8th International Conference on Nanoscience and Technology, China (ChinaNANO 2019), to be held in Beijing, China, August 17–19, 2019.
Published on 2019-08-12
AMTECH at EuropaCat 2019
AMTECH will be participating as an exhibitor at the 14th European Congress on Catalysis, EuropaCat 2019, to be held at Eurogress, Aachen, Germany, August 18–23, 2019.
Published on 2019-06-20
AMTECH at NAM26 in Chicago, Illinois
Visit us at the 26th international meeting of the North American Catalysis Society which will be held June 23–28, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Published on 2019-05-24