Especially for the needs in the areas of education and teaching, but also research we offer simple, but flexible bench-top autoclaves for a variety of applications, such as hydrothermal synthesis, hydrogenation, polymerization.
They are characterized by reduced footprint, easy handling and high reliability.
A variety of configuration options allows the reactors to be equipped with a heating including temperature control and pressure control if needed.
- Standalone bench-top model
- The reactor can be opened and closed easily without any tools for quick exchange of its content
- Various O-ring sealings according application usable, e.g. Viton, Kalrez or Teflon
- Numerous connections in the reactor head open various application possibilities
- Safety rupture disc included
- Pressure gauge or pressure transmitter with digital display for pressure indication and control included
- Further accessories on request (e.g. heating jacket, thermocouple, stirrer)
- Maximum operating temperature: 250°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 150 bar
- Available volumes: 15 ml, 25 ml, 100 ml
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450 mm x 375 mm x 400 mm (overall dimensions incl. frame and pressure gauge)
- Material of Construction: AISI 316L, other materials on request
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23