Standalone Bench Top Autoclaves
Especially for the needs in the areas of education and teaching, but also research we offer simple, but flexible bench top autoclaves for a variety of applications,
such as hydrothermal synthesis, hydrogenation, polymerization.
They are characterized by reduced footprint, easy handling and high reliability.
A variety of configuration options allows the reactors to be equipped with a heating including temperature
control and pressure control if needed.
- Standalone bench top model
- The reactor can be opened and closed easily without any tools for quick exchange of its content
- Various O-ring sealings according application usable, e.g. Viton, Kalrez or Teflon
- Numerous connections in the reactor head open various application possibilities
- Safety rupture disc included
- Pressure gauge or pressure transmitter with digital display for pressure indication and control included
- Further accessories on request (e.g. heating jacket, thermocouple, stirrer)
- Maximum operating temperature: 250°C
- Maximum operating pressure: 150bar
- Available volumes: 15ml, 25ml, 100ml
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 450mm x 375mm x 400mm (overall dimensions incl. frame and pressure gauge)
- Material of Construction: AISI 316L, other materials on request
Upcoming international event
Visit us at the 25. international conference of the North American Catalysis Society Meeting which will be held from June 4 to 9, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Denver, Colorado.
Our next event
Coming soon – the 50th
anniversery of the annual meeting of the German Catalysis Society, the Jahrestreffen Deutscher Katalytiker, will be celebrated in Weimar from March 15-17, 2017.