How to Find Us
Advanced Machinery & Technology Chemnitz GmbH is located within the premises of Technologie Centrum Chemnitz (TCC).
Annaberger Str. 240
- Take highway A72 coming from Hof/Plauen or Leipzig.
- Take highway A4 coming from Dresden/Berlin or Erfurt/Frankfurt.
By plane via Dresden Airport:
By plane via Leipzig Airport:
- Via highway A72: approx. 120 km (75 miles)
- Airport website: Leipzig Airport
By plane via Altenburg Airport:
By plane via Berlin Airport:
- Via highway A13 and A4: approx. 250 km (155 miles)
- Airport website: Berlin Airport
PRINTCR3DIT Summer School 2018
This free PRINTCR3DIT summer school will take place August 30–31, 2018 in Prague, Czech Republic.
Published on 2018-06-04
AMTECH at Emissions 2018 in Livonia, Michigan
Emissions 2018 will take place May 23–24, 2018 in Livonia, Michigan.
Published on 2018-02-26
Events in March 2018
- NCCC XIX in Noordwijkerhout, The Netherlands (March 5–7, 2018)
- DBI forum “Hydrogen & Fuel Cells” in Mainz, Germany (March 7–8, 2018)
- JTR KAT 2018 in Weimar, Germany (March 14–16, 2018)
Published on 2018-02-23